- - - - -

Forum-game and discussion images thread

885 replies to this topic

#21 atty16

atty16

• 1,355 posts

The Angel of Death

Posted 30 August 2012 - 21:35

MLP world, who doesn't want to be a flying pony?

You mean a Pegasus.

I love my blades, my ship and my slaves 

#22 Daniel

Daniel

• 1,543 posts

GMR Addict!

• LocationEngland

Posted 30 August 2012 - 23:35

Thread has been hijacked by bronys however anyone remember the old Pokemon games on the gamecube? :D

Edited by Daniel, 31 August 2012 - 13:01.

#23 Mayhem

Mayhem

• 697 posts

Get your facts straight

Posted 30 August 2012 - 23:46

You mean a Pegasus.

http://youtu.be/RFZrzg62Zj0

On topic:
I'm surprised, nobody wanted to a part of Star Wars saga? Having a lightsaber that cuts through everything, terrorising people with Jedi force powers... Mmm

#24 Loadite

Loadite

• 383 posts

Marmite Lover

Posted 31 August 2012 - 00:09

It would have to be Death Note, Legend of Zelda, Elder Scrolls or polemic, but only if I had the powers/utilities to help me along in that world like any other resident of it.

If any of you are surprised about me not picking MLP, here are my reasons: I rather like being human, it would be boring, I have only 1/3 chance of having magic, and the only useful thing is that I could probably bring human ingenuity to that world, but all in all it would suck.

However none of those have what I really want is the ability to change my body to my whim, which contradicts my earlier statement about liking being human, what I meant was being a human is much better than the other choices in that world, and I would in theory still be human if I could change my body to my whim.
Should've said cubed. (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

#25 atty16

atty16

• 1,355 posts

The Angel of Death

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:13

How long have you been playing Gotham City Imposters any way.

#26 MrMcsqueezy

MrMcsqueezy

• 1,813 posts

The Chosen One

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:34

It would have to be Death Note

Just finished watching the tv version, and I have to agree with you there. Would be quite fun to write the name of silly twats like, oh... I don't know... David Cameron knowing full well that they'll die.

Personally, I'd make him go up to the Sky News centre, get on live television and make him smear his feces all over a camera lens before headbutting said camera until he dies of severe head trauma.

Or as a philosopher once said "define a human, you can't, because all humans are unique. this is facts. end of story"

I have erectile disfunction.. I trust you guys to keep that confidential.

Livestreaming Regularly Bitches! (Click!)

#27 Hobanobaclypse

Hobanobaclypse

• 731 posts

Regular User

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:58

On topic:
I'm surprised, nobody wanted to a part of Star Wars saga? Having a lightsaber that cuts through everything, terrorising people with Jedi force powers... Mmm

How many Jedis actually survived in the end? Mmm.. :P
"War. War never changes." - Fallout
"It's like a volcano in my mouth and everybody is DYING!" - Will from school
"Anti-tank mines give me a stiffy" - Hardcore Bob
[SIGPIC]http://ldt-clan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=72&dateline=1310586766[/SIGPIC]

#28 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 31 August 2012 - 22:09

Adam, that picture is so out of place here, you clearly misunderstood the purpose of this thread.
I'll post another one.

Posted Image

I'd say:
A) Is the best fuckbuddy. I know the religious part will probably conflict with that, but she's boring to spend time with and down to fuck, so why not? I couldn't marry a person I loathe, not for 40-80k a year either.

B) Is the best girlfriend. She'll always hang out with you and spend time doing things you find enjoyable.
Lesser marriage material, but if her lifestyle is as modest as her career, it's not out of the question.
She doesn't sound like the type of girl that spends your hard earned cash on bags and shoes every week.

C) Probably the best wife. Too bad she doesn't want it.
Makes a decent amount of money, is moderately intelligent, is into the stuff you like and down to fuck.
The cheating part sucks though, to her you're her fuckbuddy.

It's funny because A is perfect fuckbuddy, but she's the girl that wants to marry.
And C is a decent wife, but she's the girl that wants to be your fuckbuddy/girlfriend.

B doesn't have that major conflict, she's the girlfriend type and that's what she wants as well.
The real turnoff is the income, but as I said already, she probably wont even need the 15k she makes if she lives with you.

Hence, my end choice shall be B.

[spoiler=Hold on a sec]
inb4 A is an oxymoron
"Religious and intelligent"

ALSO, I don't like how there's an apparent correlation between intelligence and down-to-earth-ness. The bad way. The smart one is very religious, the moderately intelligent one is spiritual, the average/mediocre one is an atheist. I call bullshit.

Someone who's an atheist is at least not hard-headed, so can be taught to think smart at least.
[/spoiler]

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#29 Le p'tit Liandri

Le p'tit Liandri

• 1,351 posts

Le petit Fromage

• LocationParis, France / Brussels, Belgium

Posted 31 August 2012 - 22:14

Sex when you want but not in public xD AHahahah, seriously where did you get that?

I don't hesitate : A, wedding doesn't scare me.

The third one looks like a whore !

#30 Coco puffs

Coco puffs

• 1,278 posts

Gets the JOJ done

Posted 31 August 2012 - 22:49

I would be in the Yugioh world since i'm expert

Because he's the American LDT deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

#31 atty16

atty16

• 1,355 posts

The Angel of Death

Posted 31 August 2012 - 23:07

I will probably will not pick A, because she all about sex and dislike science fiction, however she has a 0% of cheating on me.

I may pick B ,because she always hang out with you and spend time , however when she will be kind of a bitch during her period.

I may pick C ,because she hate the idea of getting married ,however she has a 45% of cheating on you and dose a lot of drinking.

#32 Valiant

Valiant

• 1,324 posts

Popo. Mr.Popo the nigger

• Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034856755/

Posted 31 August 2012 - 23:10

@Bob picture
Personally, The idea of marriage sounds like a stupid idea to me too considering it is mostly just symbolic, legally a very stupid move indeed.

A? No way I would choose for A since well, doesnt intrest me becuase (almost) dislikes the things I love like video games or even my books that I read since they have alot of violence and killing in them too.
(And the apperance isnt that great, imo too, Black and white photo doesnt really help in judging that).

B?
Well, I am not Athletic at all so that wont work out.
The other things are a bit 'meh' because not too great or too bad but generally?

C?
Loves/likes the things I love and cherish(Seriously, in many ways a perfect match)
I also dislike the idea of marriage really(as above).
Could live with the spritual stuff etc. as she accepts others.
Also think that she looks absolutely great.
Only 2 downsides are really the flirting with other men and the cheating chance.

So eventaully C would be the one I'd choose, despite the high chance of cheating(and flirting with other men).

Not that you will ever get to make this sort of choice though :P.

#33 Valikai

Valikai

• 927 posts

Regular User

Posted 01 September 2012 - 00:11

B?
Well, I am not Athletic at all so that wont work out.
The other things are a bit 'meh' because not too great or too bad but generally?

Wah, do you mean you're not an atheist?

Anyway, I personally like B the best. I love a girl that's outgoing plus she's willing to pick up my hobby which would be gaming ;)

And the picture of her is so moe!

#34 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:52

Please leave the appearance out of this.
The image has the pictures because it would be a boring image otherwise.
You are not to base your opinion on the attached photos.

That said, I think I find C the most attractive, then A, then B. I loathe short hair on chicks.

Also, I forgot to take the athletic part of B consideration.
She'll live healthy and we'll grow old and healthy.
I don't want some immovable blob of fat when we're 60.

@Valiant
You act like C has better interests than B. B is claimed to "like whatever you like".
Maybe re-read, leave aesthetics out of the question and reconsider.

@Valikai
No, read ffs. :P She's atheist, athletic, and expects you to be.

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#35 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:24

I'd definitely choose C if I was interested in... that kind of thing.

She likes video games and films? Awesome. She's keen about actualities? Great, that's also part of my job. She doesn't want to get married? Me neither.

She would have multiple boyfriends at the same time? That's the best thing ever, that's the kind of romantic relationship I'd like to see more people use, since it's the exact opposite of marriage, and that's everything I'd wish for her.
The most patient man in the world

#36 Tabole

Tabole

• 1,446 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:25

I love how it is implied that because B doesn't like anal you might consider making another choice:D

#37 Valiant

Valiant

• 1,324 posts

Popo. Mr.Popo the nigger

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:06

Please leave the appearance out of this.
The image has the pictures because it would be a boring image otherwise.
You are not to base your opinion on the attached photos.

Also, I forgot to take the athletic part of B consideration.
She'll live healthy and we'll grow old and healthy.
I don't want some immovable blob of fat when we're 60.

@Valiant
You act like C has better interests than B. B is claimed to "like whatever you like".
Maybe re-read, leave aesthetics out of the question and reconsider.

Didnt know that first part, but I was taking the aesthetics out and just looking at personalities before actaully looking at hte photos, so it would still be the same.
And there is a difference between going with it/willing or loving it, IMO.
Besides, she© sports to stay fit aka not become fat.

#38 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 18:04

Can I ask at what point in your life you decided against marriage?

#39 Valiant

Valiant

• 1,324 posts

Popo. Mr.Popo the nigger

Posted 01 September 2012 - 18:29

Can I ask at what point in your life you decided against marriage?

To me or Loading?

For me, it is that most people get divorced nowadays so symbolic part is sorta slowly going away making it mostly legal things now.

#40 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 01 September 2012 - 18:55

Short hair on women is eww.
Just that makes me lolno to B.

LDT is LDT.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users