- Download the worldedit CUI from here. (if that doesn't work, get it from here.)
- Download the Bukkit Worldedit snapshot from here.
- Install Worldedit serverside, follow the instructions on
- (OPTIONAL) Install truezip and rhino according to the instructions on the Worldedit installation page.
- Extract the worldedit CUI's zip file to a new folder.
- Navigate to this directiory: %appdata%\.techniclauncher\tekkit\bin.
- Open modpack.jar in your favorite ZIP file opener (not IZArk, that's broken.).
- [IMPORTAINT!]Place the contents of the Classes folder in your Worldedit CUI folder to the .jar.
- Launch your Tekkit Server.
- Launch Tekkit pack.
Edited by cinder, 05 July 2012 - 22:52.
Derp'd a herp and fucked the title