Kalle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 my_hat_stinks

my_hat_stinks

• 4,340 posts

Not a people person

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:57

It is rather unfitting for a report thread to be created about another member, but c'est la vie
Kalle has committed the following offences

Farming
Automated farming [1] (Massive scale) [2]

I know for a fact this isn't allowed, as I personally asked FRAG whether I could automate a melon farm on a much smaller scale, and was told simply "No"

Performance
Leaking materials [1]
The leaking materials contributed a client timeout multiple times prior to this report, which has since been resolved by simply leaving the area
There is also a significant negative impact on performance at the moment of harvest (Which happens roughly every 1min 15sec with his layout)

Rule 2A
Non-repaired creeper damage [1] For comparison, creeper damage with no repairs [2] Notice the difference? Nor do I.
Notice how the explosion is also centered on the console. The console is now blanked [3], meaning the system is compromised and all the passwords must be changed. I am now missing a crucial smooth stone jacketed cable. I am missing 3 torches.
Lucky for him I maintain a backup of all essential programs, or the damages here would have been much worse.

Griefing
There's now a sheep in my house [1]
While this may seem humorous, it's right on top of melon stems, and could have easily trampled them.

Edit: I'd like to note that I've repaired all above mentioned damages, but the materials have not been replaced
 [/HR]
Now we've got the user's background out of the way, I can start the proper report as per the "Report Form" format

What did the player do?: Broke rules 1A, 1B, and 5
Entered a restricted area of my house (Rule 1B) by, in his words, "breaking the floor" (Rule 1A), stealing vital information about how my machines work (Rule 5) and passing that information to potential competitors (Rule 5, add the fact I also advised against him doing so), thereby causing irreparable, immeasurable, and permanent damage to the value of all I've been working with, through use of information illegitimately earned.

There is, quite literally, no form of compensation which amounts to the value of the information leaked.

This behaviour is unacceptable. There was no reason for such sabotage, as unlike the previous monopoly over UU matter products, my monopoly was based solely around being the best value trader of the resource. I'd even traded with him on a few occasions, and I'm sure he appreciated the rates.

Proof: Admission via teamspeak. Since there are no logs of what's transmitted on teamspeak, no evidence is available and you'll have to go on my word.

#2 Marmite

Marmite

• 2,272 posts

MADmin

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:43

Rage report because you got found out!

Nyan1.png

76561197982691682.png

#3 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 19 May 2012 - 13:33

Ah cmon hat.
You use an exploit to double a stack of iron using 1 single coal and some energy.
Kalle found out, and you want to lash back at him.

LDT is LDT.

#4 my_hat_stinks

my_hat_stinks

• 4,340 posts

Not a people person

Posted 19 May 2012 - 14:21

Psycix, you're the one that advised I report, since he found out my methods by literally breaking into my house.

Rage report because you got found out!

Since it seems you haven't noticed, this thread contains evidence of eight (8) separate offences, including causing major performance issues.
He had earlier point blank refused my offer to fix his leaks, and ignored the fact that automated farms are illegal with "Oh, well frag's been here"

#5 SoarGoat

SoarGoat

• 1,616 posts

Das Goat

Posted 19 May 2012 - 14:33

To be honest Hat, from he told me, he repaired everything he did; there's 3 sugar cane, heardly a leak; there's no rule about automatic farming if there is, LOL WUT; It's a god damn sheep, not a creeper.
[LDT]TwoMike: Yesh! Take that ManyPopes you hairy bastard!

[LDT]_Blackheart: My dick is a white supremecist P:

[LDT] kalle_E: Your yawns sound like Many Poops.

#6 FRAG

FRAG

• 6,274 posts

Not your normal S'H'A'R'K

Posted 19 May 2012 - 14:39

Mhm, I just say No to everything about Minecraft because I'm not the damn admin who makes the rules, I just help with server related stuff.

You ask me to restart the server or There's a server related problem?
I'm happy to help!

You ask me about a set up you have and how it works by the rules?
No.

I thought this was made clear awhile ago?

[FRAGleveldesign.com] "The home of FRAG"

76561197980033738.png

#7 Snebbers

Snebbers

• 320 posts

Regular User

Posted 19 May 2012 - 14:40

Told you, you had said too much hat :/

If anyone had read the wiki you'd see that it is a method of making refined iron dust.

While I agree that Kalle shouldn't have broken into your house is incredibly annoying with his narcissism. I also think you pushed the point that you could do something better than everyone else.

If you had just shut up about the iron nobody would have come to your house, nobody would have been any the wiser. You blew the iron trick well out of proportion. I mean hell I use it. I use it to make a single stack of machine blocks so I have enough to make a stack of solar panels. But I still find all my other resources.

But I agree with the first part. Kalle shouldn't have such ridiculous automated systems, I think it takes the piss.

#8 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 19 May 2012 - 14:49

All right lets just wait for Krona and we will see what happens.

LDT is LDT.

#9 my_hat_stinks

my_hat_stinks

• 4,340 posts

Not a people person

Posted 19 May 2012 - 15:22

To be honest Hat, from he told me, he repaired everything he did

First post
http://dl.dropbox.co...19_00.33.15.png
http://dl.dropbox.co...19_00.58.58.png

Other missing materials:
1 Smooth stone jacketed cable
3 torches

there's 3 sugar cane, heardly a leak

Tried to get another screenshot to prove you wrong, but it actually got to the point I had to relog 3 times just to /home.

It's a god damn sheep, not a creeper.

Any mob can trample crops.

I thought this was made clear awhile ago?

Evidently not, I see no mention of that anywhere

If anyone had read the wiki you'd see that it is a method of making refined iron dust.

Exactly, that's why there wouldn't be a problem if he'd discovered it legitimately
I know SK nearly had it, probably not more than a day or two if he kept trying

Isntead, he causes creeper damage, erases my computers, compromises my security system, does not refund lost materials, breaks into my house, steals my machine layout, and spreads it to competitors.

#10 SoarGoat

SoarGoat

• 1,616 posts

Das Goat

Posted 19 May 2012 - 15:33

Trample crops? If you can't afford to replace a couple of melon crops, wtf are you doing with your life.

Creepers blow up, no other mobs do.
[LDT]TwoMike: Yesh! Take that ManyPopes you hairy bastard!

[LDT]_Blackheart: My dick is a white supremecist P:

[LDT] kalle_E: Your yawns sound like Many Poops.

#11 SK_

SK_

• 723 posts

The other Irish guy!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 15:41

Let me just take my two cents to this whole situation.

Now, on the wiki(ahem) it states in a section on the rotary macerator section (correct me if I'm wrong) that states that this process (still haven't figured it out fully cuz I never pay attention) is a secret. I'd call it an Easter egg of sorts.

HOWEVER, having said that, the method is basically a duping process with it going in steps of n*2.
So it would work out like this:

And so on.
And at the expense of one coal per 128 iron (according to dollacalculations)

You get the picture.

If someone was using it for legitimacy (ie found it completely by accident) and only really used it OCCASIONALLY/FOR RAINY DAYS then I would say regulate it. Hat managed (IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK) to surpass my solar array count (1HV 2MVs) and outperform Psy and bob.

You get the picture.

My two cents.

Dolladolla

EDIT : Hat I've nothing against you for doing it, it's just the method itself is a bit silly.
If ANYONE says another fucking word I will blow something out of my arse - Gaycowboy

http://cex.io/inform...433c41fa5a3047/

#12 my_hat_stinks

my_hat_stinks

• 4,340 posts

Not a people person

Posted 19 May 2012 - 15:58

If someone was using it for legitimacy (ie found it completely by accident) and only really used it OCCASIONALLY/FOR RAINY DAYS then I would say regulate it. Hat managed (IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK) to surpass my solar array count (1HV 2MVs) and outperform Psy and bob.

Well, you clearly haven't seen my house...

I have 1 HV, and 5 MVs on top of my house
Obviously, that is nowhere near surpassing psy and bob

Edit:

If you can't afford to replace a couple of melon crops, wtf are you doing with your life.

Using that argument, creeper holes should never be repaired unless they blow up something expensive.
Sorry, but now you just seem like an idiot. You're on my ignore list.

#13 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 19 May 2012 - 16:07

All right this is turning into a shit storm.
Locked until kronasus comes in.

LDT is LDT.

#14 Kronasus

Kronasus

• 1,669 posts

Admin

Posted 20 May 2012 - 21:44

The actual only reason to give kalle a warning is the fact that he blew up stuff and didn't repair it.

About that sheep. How do you know if Kalle let him into your house?. The farming thing on such massive scale is impacting the server for sure. I'll probably add a rule that doesn't allow it to leave you machines on while you're not online. The mod is actually to hard on our server but as long as people don't go massive on everything it should be fine.

I don't see any reason to ban kalle or whatsoever. I want Kalle to refund the blocks which were broken though if he did that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users