Asmodheus [REPORT]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#21 Asmodheus-Ashvalley

Asmodheus-Ashvalley

• 272 posts

KHORNE THE BLOOD GOD

Posted 01 May 2012 - 21:19

Oh and about the second accusation , you might notice both chests have been destroyed at the same time , so my creeper explosion is not a lie.

I think if we fatten him up on pizzas to the point he can't leave his chair, we create a 24/7 lua biatch?

#22 SK_

SK_

• 723 posts

The other Irish guy!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 21:58

If a creeper exploded the chest, it would have said "Explosion took/destroyed xxx" but I know when your lying because it says "ASMODEOUS took xxx." So spit out the truth. And anyway, why were you in my base in the first place, and secondly, myself and clarkey have been in my abandoned mine, where we found that asmod has been taking things from my abandoned mine on the 28th of April, so this isnt a once off offence asmod.
If ANYONE says another fucking word I will blow something out of my arse - Gaycowboy

http://cex.io/inform...433c41fa5a3047/

#23 Asmodheus-Ashvalley

Asmodheus-Ashvalley

• 272 posts

KHORNE THE BLOOD GOD

Posted 01 May 2012 - 22:08

Explain how both chests were destroyed at the same time , and my tunnel hit your mine , hoe ccould i know it is yours. Edit : i also told you few days ago a creep blew em up. Also go to hell for not including the part where i gave his items back.

I think if we fatten him up on pizzas to the point he can't leave his chair, we create a 24/7 lua biatch?

#24 SK_

SK_

• 723 posts

The other Irish guy!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 22:17

I sniff bullshit in the room. If you hadnt got a thick ass skull and thought to yourself "why are these torches here?" and checked. And no, Ive seen your tunnels. None go to your mine. They quite suspiciously go through a whole load of IRON AND COAL. 7 stacks of iron and 3 stacks of coal to be on the dime.

And also, what you've said bout the creeper thing also looks bs to me. If the creeper blew up the chests, WHY DID A CHEST THAT STOOD ALMOST DORECTLY BESIDE IT didn't get harmed at all. And Also you said you picked up my stuff. More like you took my valuables.
If ANYONE says another fucking word I will blow something out of my arse - Gaycowboy

http://cex.io/inform...433c41fa5a3047/

#25 Asmodheus-Ashvalley

Asmodheus-Ashvalley

• 272 posts

KHORNE THE BLOOD GOD

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:06

How could I take them if the chest blew up.It blew up and the items dropped so i picked em.I returned most.Btw did I say the tunnel was in my mine?And what if they go trough coal and iron?That is just jelly.

#26 Kronasus

Kronasus

• 1,669 posts

Admin

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:07

Case closed. player banned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users