Asmodheus [REPORT]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 Clarkey112

Clarkey112

• 639 posts

Clarkey

Posted 29 April 2012 - 18:43

First I caught him in my quarry one time. I killed him with my minning lazer but didn't think about recording... at this point I had no evidence (But log block)
But this time I caught him in SK's quarry taking ores from the side

[Sorry for the video being terrible quality]

(Video will take about 30 mins after thread opening to upload)

How much wood would a wood chuck say he would chuck if a wood chuck could say how much wood he'd chuck if he could indeed chuck wood?

#2 SK_

SK_

• 723 posts

The other Irish guy!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 18:46

I want full compensation for this, this is not acceptable to be "stealing" like this.
If ANYONE says another fucking word I will blow something out of my arse - Gaycowboy

http://cex.io/inform...433c41fa5a3047/

#3 Kronasus

Kronasus

• 1,669 posts

Admin

Posted 29 April 2012 - 19:33

Oke Asmod. I want you to give back all the ores which can be seen in the video that you mined. Also added a new rule. This could be qualified as stealing. But i'm giving you a chance to give it back and you will get a Warning.

Do not take items from other people's quarries. This includes ores or other materials on the walls around it.

#4 SK_

SK_

• 723 posts

The other Irish guy!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 19:34

But Kron, we already warned him when he stole ores from Clarkey's quarry

IMO he should be banned
If ANYONE says another fucking word I will blow something out of my arse - Gaycowboy

#5 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 29 April 2012 - 20:28

I killed him with my minning lazer

Pardon me?

If you see someone stealing, grab your wooden pickaxe and check logblock,not your damn mining laser.

LDT is LDT.

#6 Clarkey112

Clarkey112

• 639 posts

Clarkey

Posted 30 April 2012 - 00:27

Pardon me?

If you see someone stealing, grab your wooden pickaxe and check logblock,not your damn mining laser.

Well he would of told you guys anyway.... Either way at the top of my quarry I have it labeled as an arena - Legit kill?

EDIT:
While logblocking all sk's chests I found this:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1484[/ATTACH]
Still want to give him another chance?

How much wood would a wood chuck say he would chuck if a wood chuck could say how much wood he'd chuck if he could indeed chuck wood?

#7 Coco puffs

Coco puffs

• 1,278 posts

Gets the JOJ done

Posted 30 April 2012 - 00:49

yea, I not liking this douche either....
He was snooping around in my tower awhile ago while me and fizzy were setting up our quarry.
I pretty sure he even stole some of my stuff aswell. I'll get a logblock and edit this post if I find anything.

EDIT: So far I didn't find any suspicious activity from the logblock, yet I still don't trust this guy and I personally think he needs to talked to so that he will not do this again.

Edited by Coco puffs, 30 April 2012 - 03:04.

Because he's the American LDT deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

#8 SK_

SK_

• 723 posts

The other Irish guy!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:09

After seeing that logblock pic clarkey I want asmod off ze MC server and maybe a ban from the servers to show him what it means to fuck with others stuff.

Also can I has his stuff if he goes :P

#9 Kronasus

Kronasus

• 1,669 posts

Admin

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:06

Asmod can you explain this?

And no SK you cannot have his stuff

#10 Asmodheus-Ashvalley

Asmodheus-Ashvalley

• 272 posts

KHORNE THE BLOOD GOD

Posted 01 May 2012 - 14:41

Oh yeah , sure , sk's chest thing it was a creeper.About mining the ores I gave them back.And you labeled it after you killed me and took my coal.

I think if we fatten him up on pizzas to the point he can't leave his chair, we create a 24/7 lua biatch?

#11 Ofarlig

Ofarlig

• 1,010 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 01 May 2012 - 15:15

So wait, a creeper logged into your account, then went into his chest and stole it?

#12 Clarkey112

Clarkey112

• 639 posts

Clarkey

Posted 01 May 2012 - 15:38

Correct me if I am wrong but if a creeper explodes doesn't it say "explosion destroyed"?
and what was you doing near his chests anyway?

#13 Asmodheus-Ashvalley

Asmodheus-Ashvalley

• 272 posts

KHORNE THE BLOOD GOD

Posted 01 May 2012 - 15:41

Tried to bait some animals.
And i think it said i destroyed it because i was close to it?

I think if we fatten him up on pizzas to the point he can't leave his chair, we create a 24/7 lua biatch?

#14 IndianPervert

IndianPervert

• 212 posts

Doing your DAD

Posted 01 May 2012 - 16:06

Well now i know somthing about x-ray and the way that he found those diamonds looked quite like x-ray to me. i know im gonna talk about that since i got banned for it but im just saying.

#15 Asmodheus-Ashvalley

Asmodheus-Ashvalley

• 272 posts

KHORNE THE BLOOD GOD

Posted 01 May 2012 - 16:09

I was mining ores and found them ?

#16 IndianPervert

IndianPervert

• 212 posts

Doing your DAD

Posted 01 May 2012 - 16:12

Dude i know have x-ray looks and can tell when it's getting used. You just stopped a total random place and start mining and suddenly you found diamond. Sure dude if you really wanna say you didn't x-ray you arrent to be trusted in anyway.

#17 Asmodheus-Ashvalley

Asmodheus-Ashvalley

• 272 posts

KHORNE THE BLOOD GOD

Posted 01 May 2012 - 16:15

I mined coal.Is that random.

#18 IndianPervert

IndianPervert

• 212 posts

Doing your DAD

Posted 01 May 2012 - 16:16

Ye because from what I can see on the tape the coal didn't go all the way up there. Thats wierd.

#19 Asmodheus-Ashvalley

Asmodheus-Ashvalley

• 272 posts

KHORNE THE BLOOD GOD

Posted 01 May 2012 - 16:26

You did not see the whole ore vein.

#20 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,559 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 21:08

Shut up Indian, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. He mined out of someone's quarry so the ores are exposed to broad daylight...

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users