ttt_peak

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#161 Attacus

Attacus

• 2,952 posts

aka Keith.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 14:05

What you can do, though, to make your ladders better: Add one unit of "clip" or "playerclip" to the TOPSIDE of the ladder so you can stand on it without glitching, making the downwards climbing a lot easier. I now use it on my new map and it makes everything so much easier. Just lower the ladder brush 1 unit and add a clip on top.
How many ranked players did it take to deal with a simple RDM? 3-4 Trusteds and a Moderator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#162 Chrillen

Chrillen

• 196 posts

User

Posted 06 March 2013 - 14:54

I will definitely try that out.

#163 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 06 March 2013 - 17:23

Hmm so THAT is what makes ladders hard to get on? Touching a horizontal piece of the ladder at the top?
Interesting find!

LDT is LDT.

#164 Chrillen

Chrillen

• 196 posts

User

Posted 10 March 2013 - 16:14

Almost completely overhauled the design on the second building. I thought the facility exteriors needed to have more visual consistency, so that it felt more like an actual place.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#165 Attacus

Attacus

• 2,952 posts

aka Keith.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 16:32

Hmm so THAT is what makes ladders hard to get on? Touching a horizontal piece of the ladder at the top?
Interesting find!

Can't tell if you're being cynical :/
It does help going down ladders or getting off at the top. Surely it's no improvement at getting on to the ladder from below but I never said it was.
How many ranked players did it take to deal with a simple RDM? 3-4 Trusteds and a Moderator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#166 Chrillen

Chrillen

• 196 posts

User

Posted 10 March 2013 - 16:49

I think he's being sincere lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users