2 replies to this topic

#1 Atomicbomb

Atomicbomb
  • PipPipPipPip

• 704 posts

Banned

Posted 02 January 2012 - 20:22

Person who banned you: Krona? I think he because he was on the server

Reason for your appeal: I first got 1 month ban from doing shit. I was fine with that and then i find out that i get permabanned? Seriously admins? I was trying to tell what happend but no one cares?

Steam log:
Spoiler

And seriously i tought it was abonded. Sorry TwoMike. I give your stuff and more back if i get my ban back to 1 month.

Also got this from SomeSmellyCheese
Spoiler

Yes i stole from cheese i addmit BUT i returned what i stole. I noticed afterwards that it was rotten flesh and i returned it to cheese. Aprently as i sayed on that log, returned but aprently log block (or what is it called) did not log my returning. And i am 100% sure that i returned those fleshes about in 5 min when i took those. So please admin's can you please pit my ban back to 1 month?

#2 JoshXy1

JoshXy1

• 187 posts

User

• LocationUK, England

Posted 02 January 2012 - 20:31

aT0m1cB0mB [BANAAN]: I tought the whole place was abonded house because there was no sign who was owning it

So basicly, your saying if somebody goes on holiday or gets grounded IRL from the computer and they have put no sign to say its there house? Its okay to go in and steal everythink? No... you should allways ask for anythink even if there not on for the next two weeks, Wait for them or get it yourself.

And i really don't know why you appealed, If you read in the other thread about you, You would of saw that frag said they take stealing very serousily ( Fail spelling ).

28f72fc3af.jpg

#3 FRAG

FRAG

• 6,274 posts

Not your normal S'H'A'R'K

Posted 02 January 2012 - 20:36

Yep I was the one to perma ban you, I hate thiefs, in real life and on the net, you steal from someone then your nothing but trash to me but then to try and blame the logging system well atomic you really do fail.

Heres something I will share with you before locking this thread.

You steal, you get caught, you get punished.

Posted Image

[FRAGleveldesign.com] "The home of FRAG"

76561197980033738.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users