37 replies to this topic

#21 Alexx

Alexx

• 973 posts

That Guy

• Steam:Alexx
  • LocationBirmingham, UK

Posted 02 January 2012 - 20:34

And what about the "Various other people" that stole stuff? Will they get bans aswell? :l
[20:45] <LDT|Gio> !request my chemical romance teenagers
[20:45] <LDT|SourGoat> Gio, alexx is suppsoed to request the emo stuff

#22 SoarGoat

SoarGoat

• 1,616 posts

Das Goat

Posted 02 January 2012 - 21:21

I think you all need to chill the fuck out about minecraft. Too much shit is happening because of it.
[LDT]TwoMike: Yesh! Take that ManyPopes you hairy bastard!

[LDT]_Blackheart: My dick is a white supremecist P:

[LDT] kalle_E: Your yawns sound like Many Poops.

#23 BENK

BENK

• 123 posts

User

Posted 02 January 2012 - 21:27

Not really sour, if something happens like rule-breaking, we deal with it. That's all.
'BENKERS ARE WENKERS'

#24 Dthen

Dthen

• 486 posts

Purple Cube (likes cats)

Posted 02 January 2012 - 21:29

In the included screenshot by Cyrill, we can clearly see he is using a minimap modification.
Isn't this breaking rule six?

6. Hacking
You are not allowed to use any modifications to minecraft, while playing on our server, that give you any kind of advantage

79C!

#25 Atomicbomb

Atomicbomb
  • PipPipPipPip

• 704 posts

Banned

Posted 02 January 2012 - 21:38

Map mod i think was aproved at somepoint on spawn rule wall?

#26 Dthen

Dthen

• 486 posts

Purple Cube (likes cats)

Posted 02 January 2012 - 21:43

Sorry, you'll have to rephrase that before anyone can understand you.
79C!

#27 FRAG

FRAG

• 6,274 posts

Not your normal S'H'A'R'K

Posted 02 January 2012 - 22:23

Mini maps are allowed on the server, they should be mentioned in the rules actually not sure why they are not there.

[FRAGleveldesign.com] "The home of FRAG"

76561197980033738.png

#28 Atomicbomb

Atomicbomb
  • PipPipPipPip

• 704 posts

Banned

Posted 02 January 2012 - 22:31

Yeah i rememberd right becasue i red something about mini map being allowed

#29 Loadite

Loadite

• 383 posts

Marmite Lover

Posted 02 January 2012 - 22:50

Atomic spell correctly. Only speak our language correctly or not at all. Anyway, mentioned this to Alex on re but if he's going to take from chests he should ask first, I know its been said many times but honestly.

P.S. Give those sticky pistons back slime is rare.
Should've said cubed. (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

#30 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,558 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 00:59

Paints default file type sorry bout that hat :P

On what, Windows fucking 98? ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Can i just add, Atomic bomb got perma banned for stealing ( It was very big steal ) and even though you hardly stole anythink valuable i recon you should still atleast get some amount of a ban, Not a perma ban but its a bit unfair if atomic gets perma and you get of the hook.

You are right in the fact that we have to treat equal felonies with equal punishment, but this is not nearly the same felony.

This is what happened with Alexx
> Takes various items of low value
> When confronted, he admits, apologizes and explains his actions

This is what happened with Atomicbomb
> Takes items of great value
> When confronted, lies, blames computers for making mistakes and has the nerve to appeal his ban afterwards

As you can see, the differences are immense.
I'm not saying Alexx didn't make mistakes, but he already knows that and apologized for it.
If a ban had to be issued, I'd keep it on a day or less.
But in my opinion this won't be necessary, as Alexx seems well capable of thinking rationally and adjusting his behavior, where someone like Atomic doesn't.

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#31 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:08

This is what happened with Alexx
> Takes various items of low value
> When confronted, he admits, apologizes and explains his actions

This is what happened with Atomicbomb
> Takes items of great value
> When confronted, lies, blames computers for making mistakes and has the nerve to appeal his ban afterwards

Hence Atomic gets permed, and Alexx gets... lets say 1 week to a month?

LDT is LDT.

#32 Alexx

Alexx

• 973 posts

That Guy

• Steam:Alexx
  • LocationBirmingham, UK

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:04

A week to a month O_________O Geeeez D:

And the sticky pistons are in my machine, i shall tear them out tomorrow
[20:45] <LDT|Gio> !request my chemical romance teenagers
[20:45] <LDT|SourGoat> Gio, alexx is suppsoed to request the emo stuff

#33 Atomicbomb

Atomicbomb
  • PipPipPipPip

• 704 posts

Banned

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:35

psycix: I did those same things that Alexx did, not including part "Takes various items of low value". And i can argue with that for long time that i gave those stolen fleshes back to cheese -.- I dont know why log block did not register it. Server has assload of lag allwas or time to time so maybe it lagged out and did not see what happpend. I explained my action but you wont even listen -.-

#34 Loadite

Loadite

• 383 posts

Marmite Lover

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:44

Atomic, you're trying to argue with a computer's logs. These logs are almost perfect, they may not be perfect all the time because they are made by humans who are imperfect and will never be able to create anything perfect, but as computers are right 99% of the time we are lead to strongly believe that you did not return them, and the server is not laggy all the time just recently it has been because we got a load of people coming on and we hit the player cap of 24/24. Anyway I don't think it is just that it may have been all the little things together and then a load of stealing caused this ban. I'm a bit surprised it wasn't a more serious ban, now stop whining and live with it.
Should've said cubed. (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

#35 JoshXy1

JoshXy1

• 187 posts

User

• LocationUK, England

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:55

Loading, he says he only took the rotten flesh back, Which may be right or wrong. But thats not what his ban is for. Its mainly for the 172 Iron, And diamonds he robbed of twomike and put it in a chest called " Stuff ".

and @ Atomic " i gave those stolen fleshes back to cheese "
Just saying, Cheese didn't want any of them fleshes she kept asking people if they want them. She probably dose not care that there gone, But she might care that you ' STOLE ' them without permision

28f72fc3af.jpg

#36 Ofarlig

Ofarlig

• 1,010 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:24

I don't think for a second Alexx would have told Cyrill about what he "borrowed" unless he would have gotten caught. He had every chance to ask Cyrill BEFORE or tell him after but didn't (Cyrill was on steam and TS that entire day, I know since I was talking to him). Someone with pure intentions would let someone know about borrowing it and not keep it secret, like say stuff like "Im gonna borrow this for Cyrill, tell him if you see him".

That said he stole less valuable shit and his past record is better than Atomics, therefore I believe a permanent ban would be too harsh. I agree with Psycix about a shorter ban, say 1 week to 1 month.

#37 Domnomnom

Domnomnom

• 2,585 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:36

I'm with hope. I'm sorry Alex, I do like you but I think you saw the window of opportunity with Cyrill's ban to take from him, which makes it even more suspicious as you knew he wouldn't be able to check. However, I do think a month is a bit harsh, as he has shown remorse for what he did and I can understand that after an incident like this, a person like Alex who I trust won't do it again. I know it probably isn't my place after hope's given his opinion, but I think a week is easily enough to get the message across.
Oui oui chevaux

#38 Ofarlig

Ofarlig

• 1,010 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:44

I think everyone should be allowed to give their opinion Dom, and I might even agree that a week would be enough :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users