#1 Cyrill Jones

Cyrill Jones

• 2,156 posts

JAH!

Posted 01 January 2012 - 20:26

Person who banned you:

Kronasus

Reason for your appeal:

The reason for my appeal is simple: I destroyed a Minecart rail which looked very ugly and passed within 3 blocks above my house. I thought it had no right to be there.

I brought it up with Thom in the previous server but he never got back to me.
I brought it up with Melon and he didn't give a definitive answer either.
I think I asked FRAG but I don't remember (Help me Frag :P)

I thought that it had no right to be there

Rules
1. Property
C. Do not construct anything near other people, if they make it clear they don't want it1

And so I removed the line of cobblestone with rails on it with my own tools and ensured that I stored all of the things in my inventory so as not to get them mixed up. They were shortly after returned to Melon's chest.

Thanks for reading.
Cyrill Jones

Inaat : urban ddpat

Inaat : u serios

#2 TheMelonMan

TheMelonMan

• 2,619 posts

ayyyy

Posted 01 January 2012 - 20:36

I have no problem with you being unbanned, its just really fucking annoying that me and dom now have to rebuild it underground.Your house was not originally underneath it, you expanded underneath MY rail. Also, it was completely unessecary for you to move me through the teamspeak channels everytime I tried to join lobby and apologise for you getting banned? Everytime I tried to explain and find a solution to the problem you just called me retarded.
Also,
[LDT] TheMelonMan: I'm sorry about what happened
[LDT] TheMelonMan: I didn't want that
[LDT] Cyrill Jones is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
[LDT] TheMelonMan: I will rebuild it further away
[LDT] TheMelonMan: no hard feeelings?
[LDT] Cyrill Jones is now Away.
No reply to any of this :C

Yeah because I wasn't the was I?!?

raf simons rick owens usually what i'm dressed in
copping wavey garms on the daily

"why would you get mad at a game?" - Marmite

#3 Cyrill Jones

Cyrill Jones

• 2,156 posts

JAH!

Posted 01 January 2012 - 22:56

Any reply from any admins?
Or witnesses?

#4 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,534 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:27

Well even though I've got little to do with Minecraft I'd like to give my two cents.

How did Krona hear about this in the first place?
Did Melon report this to him? But why report someone if you don't want him to get punished?

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#5 TheMelonMan

TheMelonMan

• 2,619 posts

ayyyy

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:14

I asked krona to sort this out, I never said anything about banning. I am not trying on krona, its my fault for not specifying to him what I meant. I thought that we would of talked about it in admin channel and then a warning (or something along those lines) would be given. We've already had to talk to thom and frag about this before and my minecart rail was deemed O.K by both of them.

I am not for or against the ban, I am completely neutral about this. If he is unbanned though I would like him to build the track back in a way which he deems acceptable. I just don't want anymore trouble :(.

#6 Cyrill Jones

Cyrill Jones

• 2,156 posts

JAH!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 13:45

I am not building the track. That's just slave labour because he couldn't be arsed to do it properly the first time.

I'll just sit the ban out if Krona doesn't want to post...

#7 Hobanobaclypse

Hobanobaclypse

• 731 posts

Regular User

Posted 02 January 2012 - 16:00

To be fair, isn't a 5 day ban a bit strict on this sort of offense? I'm just going by the fact that he didn't really grief, since he destroyed the blocks, and then stored them only to give them back to MelonMan, who was in the wrong in the first place since he built it too close to Cyrill's house. Surely Cyrill's ban can only be in place, because Melon broke the rules first?

Also, the event wasn't really that problematic, as all that needs to happen now is for the track to be rebuilt underground (which will be a hell of alot easier than putting it on the surface of the bottom of the sea!)? And again, 5 days for this shouldn't really be fair, as it hasn't really ruined the gameplay for anyone, except maybe MelonMan but then he said that he didn't want Cyrill to have a ban and was okay with it. If this happened on TTT I doubt it would be more than a warning, maybe a day ban if the events that occurred here were transcribed into breaking the rules on TTT.

So, is there a chance that the ban can be reduced?

Off-Topic
There aren't even any ban times posted in the rules section of the Minecraft server, so surely it would be more fair to post them so that people can see how long they would be banned for if they broke a certain rule? <-- That's just a suggestion. ^^
"War. War never changes." - Fallout
"It's like a volcano in my mouth and everybody is DYING!" - Will from school
"Anti-tank mines give me a stiffy" - Hardcore Bob
[SIGPIC]http://ldt-clan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=72&dateline=1310586766[/SIGPIC]

#8 TwoMike

TwoMike

• 746 posts

Kiddy Fiddler

Posted 02 January 2012 - 16:08

I'm sure Cyrill didn't mean to 'grief'. As we all know, he is a very trustworthy person, as he has been with LDT for a very long time. Even Melonman has said that he wanted the ban to be lifted, so if you could be so kind as to remove it, or at least reduce it, I'm sure he won't do it again.
The safest guy around.

Keith | Team PinkUnicorn: 02:02.89 - RAPE: [LDT] TwoMike [detective] just retreived sperm from the corpse of [LDT] Dede that leads to Keith.

Steam ID: Twomizzle

#9 JoshXy1

JoshXy1

• 187 posts

User

• LocationUK, England

Posted 02 January 2012 - 16:09

Im basicly aggreeing with Hob's post. Melon did break a rule first. The rule that cyrill posted

Rules
1. Property
C. Do not construct anything near other people, if they make it clear they don't want it1

Now, Iv got to be honest iswell cyrill didn't really have to destroy it, He could of just kept asking Kron, Frag or whoever but a Five day ban is probably over the top, And since melon didn't get banned either i don't think cyrill should be banned

- JoshXy1

28f72fc3af.jpg

#10 ChrisSowerby

ChrisSowerby

• 18 posts

Spray Maker :D

Posted 02 January 2012 - 16:51

To be honest, Cyrill isn't a bad guy. He didn't really do anything wrong except from remove a tiny part of cobble and rail, I'm sure that in future he won't remove blocks that don't belong to him, however the thing that he did remove was ruining the landscape and therefore should have been built underground.

5 Day ban is way to long in my honest opinion, everyone should be given a second chance. I know that i probably cannot make much of a difference to you decision, however i vote to get him unbanned and be given a second chance.

#11 Cyrill Jones

Cyrill Jones

• 2,156 posts

JAH!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 16:51

Thanks guys :)

#12 Warden Wredan

Warden Wredan

• 433 posts

Regular User

Posted 02 January 2012 - 16:53

Melon did build near cyrills place, and cyrill didnt like the look of it.

Cyrill really shouldnt of been banned if melon wasn't, and a 5 day ban over something so small as some tracks and cobblestone. Is kind of Not needed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 TheMelonMan

TheMelonMan

• 2,619 posts

ayyyy

Posted 02 January 2012 - 17:41

I think the point is that we have already had a discussion about the placement of my track and it was deemed ok so that is completely off topic saying I broke the rules. Also, are any admins going to respond T_T.

#14 Kronasus

Kronasus

• 1,669 posts

Admin

Posted 02 January 2012 - 17:51

Resolved. Ubanned Locked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users