Posted 05 January 2011 - 15:44

spawnkilled two traitors

Wait, what? How?

#42 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 05 January 2011 - 15:52

When they followed me into the underground...
Kind of spawn/teleport.

LDT is LDT.

#43 Jackeh

Jackeh

• 3,570 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationBelfast

Posted 05 January 2011 - 17:24

Oh like teleport camping except without the camping xD

So many people did that in halo1 mp. It was like "Ok, going in here *TELEPORT ZOOOM*. "ZOMG" *Boom*

#44 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,534 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 05 January 2011 - 21:52

Not to mention telefrags. :)

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#45 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,534 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 13 January 2011 - 17:19

I hade some fun today. Shot the barrel next to this guy twice.

00:00 | Game | The round started
00:01 | Innocent killed traitor | ^2[Sixpack]^7Pacman was exploded by [LDT] Hardcore Bob
00:02 | Innocents won | The lovable innocent terrorists won the round!

00:06 | Innocent killed traitor | ^2[Sixpack]^7Pacman was exploded by [LDT] Hardcore Bob
00:06 | Innocents won | The lovable innocent terrorists won the round!

Later, in Arctic Complex I ambushed 3 guys at the bottom of the elevator.

01:07 | Teamkill | EpeliX was shot by Dragonlord- using a Rifle
01:21 | Traitor killed innocent | -Dthen- was shot by [LDT] EarthwormEd using a Rifle
01:27 | Credit found | 2S!k|EpicFail found 1 credit(s) on the corpse of -Dthen-
01:27 | Body discovered | 2S!k|EpicFail found the corpse of -Dthen-
01:27 | Body discovered | Dragonlord- found the corpse of EpeliX
01:34 | Traitor killed innocent | [TME]Countercruel was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249
01:36 | Traitor killed innocent | Grootie was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249
01:41 | Traitor killed innocent | SB_Evolution was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249

01:58 | Suicide | Dragonlord- fell to his death
02:23 | Traitor killed innocent | Rory was shot by [LDT] EarthwormEd using a Rifle
02:46 | Traitor killed innocent | Hardballer was shot by Toast Eater using a Rifle
02:55 | Body discovered | Kalle E found the corpse of Hardballer
02:58 | Traitor killed innocent | No was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249
03:00 | Body discovered | 2S!k|EpicFail found the corpse of No
03:03 | Body discovered | [LDT] EarthwormEd found the corpse of Dragonlord-
03:03 | Traitor killed innocent | Tosti was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249
03:19 | Suicide | [FTGG] Red Lotus couldn't take it and killed himself
03:59 | Innocent killed traitor | Toast Eater was shot by Dan using a M16
03:59 | Traitor killed innocent | Kalle E was stabbed by [LDT] EarthwormEd
04:32 | Innocent killed traitor | 2S!k|EpicFail was shot by Dan using a Brain buster
04:44 | Body discovered | Dan found the corpse of 2S!k|EpicFail
04:44 | Credit found | Dan found 3 credit(s) on the corpse of 2S!k|EpicFail
05:03 | Body discovered | [LDT] EarthwormEd found the corpse of Toast Eater
05:03 | Credit found | [LDT] EarthwormEd found 3 credit(s) on the corpse of Toast Eater
06:00 | Traitor killed innocent | Dan was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a Rifle
06:00 | Traitors won | The dastardly traitors won the round!

I heard the elevator coming down, so I threw an incendiary in there and closed the doors. They were all kind of hurt when they opened the doors. But they didn't expect a huge-ass-kicking! xD
I emptied two huges down there. Managed to get out with 54hp. After that I teleported to the surface and sniped the last guy.

Same map, but a little less spectacular.

00:56 | Suicide | Rory couldn't take it and killed himself
00:57 | Traitor killed innocent | Dragonlord- was stabbed by -Dthen-
00:59 | Traitor killed innocent | Kalle E was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249
01:32 | Traitor killed innocent | 2S!k|EpicFail was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249

01:44 | Traitor killed innocent | No was beaten up by -Dthen-
02:17 | Traitor killed innocent | Toast Eater was shot by EpeliX using a Rifle
02:19 | Innocent killed traitor | EpeliX fell to his death after Toast Eater pushed him
02:23 | Traitor killed innocent | Hardballer was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249
02:33 | Suicide | [LDT] EarthwormEd was exploded by something
02:41 | Body discovered | Grootie found the corpse of [LDT] EarthwormEd
03:14 | Traitor killed innocent | Kazaki was shot by Dan using a Rifle
03:26 | Traitor killed innocent | Grootie was shot by Dan using a Rifle
03:32 | Body discovered | -Dthen- found the corpse of Grootie
04:00 | Traitor killed innocent | Tosti was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249
04:22 | Traitor killed innocent | SB_Evolution was stabbed by Dan
04:45 | Traitor killed innocent | [TME]Countercruel was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a AWP
04:45 | Traitors won | The dastardly traitors won the round!

'Nuff said.

Later, in Amsterville...

00:42 | Traitor killed innocent | 2S!k|EpicFail was shot by AoN | SHADOW OF DEATH! using a Deagle
01:21 | Innocent killed traitor | AoN | SHADOW OF DEATH! was shot by Tosti using a M16
02:09 | Traitor killed innocent | [GH] Roach was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a Deagle
02:14 | Body discovered | [TME]Countercruel found the corpse of 2S!k|EpicFail
02:21 | Traitor killed innocent | Hardballer was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249
02:24 | Traitor killed innocent | Kazaki was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249
02:30 | Traitor killed innocent | Kalle E was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249
02:36 | Traitor killed innocent | [TME]Countercruel was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249

02:43 | Body discovered | Tosti found the corpse of AoN | SHADOW OF DEATH!
02:47 | Traitor killed innocent | mateuslevi99 was shot by mr.gringo using a Deagle
03:13 | Credit found | [LDT] Hardcore Bob found 2 credit(s) on the corpse of AoN | SHADOW OF DEATH!
03:21 | Suicide | Grootie couldn't take it and killed himself
03:54 | Traitor killed innocent | lud was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a H.U.G.E-249
04:09 | Traitor killed innocent | dennis-98 was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a Deagle
04:28 | Traitor killed innocent | Black Rat was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a UMP Prototype
04:41 | Traitor killed innocent | Gravity Cat was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a UMP Prototype

04:52 | Traitor killed innocent | Tosti was shot by mr.gringo using a MAC10
04:53 | Traitors won | The dastardly traitors won the round!

I was in the small tool shop in Amsterville, together with Roach, Kazaki, Hardballer and Kalle E.
Hardballer was a detective. Someone threw a smoke grenade and I threw an incendiary. People suspected that Roach threw it and fled out the building. Roach and I were standing in a corner, away from the fire. The smoke was still messing up the visibility so I shot Roach in the head. As soon as the fire went out I went out and sprayed the fuck out of the guys who were already damaged from the explosion. Another guy saw this and I killed him too. After that I just shot everyone I saw on sight, as soon as my huge ammo was out, I took Hardballer's UMP and finished the rest.

One heck of a day! :cool:

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#46 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,701 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 13 January 2011 - 18:02

Heh sweet :P I bet that Pacman was a bit pissed, dying two rounds within the first 6 seconds. xD

#47 my_hat_stinks

my_hat_stinks

• 4,340 posts

Not a people person

Posted 13 January 2011 - 18:28

Heh sweet :P I bet that Pacman was a bit pissed, dying two rounds within the first 6 seconds. xD

It was 1v1, which always ends fast

Unless bob rdmed :eek:

#48 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,534 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 13 January 2011 - 19:37

:o

#49 Jackeh

Jackeh

• 3,570 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationBelfast

Posted 13 January 2011 - 19:41

:o Im so offendeeed

#50 EarthwormEd

EarthwormEd

• 2,644 posts

Wat is dat?

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:11

Less of a good round although i did do quite well on this round... I killed someone who was on a windowsill, and he fell out, and at that moment Dan walks in and asks if I killed somebody, and i said yes and rifle hsed him from behind :D
Posted Image

#51 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,701 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 21 January 2011 - 14:55

For Kazaki mainly.

D-D-D-DOMINATION!

#52 Gio!?

Gio!?

• 3,427 posts

LDT Public Relations

• Steam:GioNL
  • LocationBleiswijk, South-Holland

Posted 21 January 2011 - 21:04

Lol blackheart, you had a good round today in dm_island today as well. 9 kills :P

CAMPZONE______STEAMSKYPE______USER POLICY

#53 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,701 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 21 January 2011 - 21:07

:D Yeah, Kazaki has wanted me to get 9 kills on the server for a while since we've had the quake sounds but I haven't managed to. (Only missed it by like one very often.)

#54 NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

• 586 posts

Regular User

Posted 22 January 2011 - 15:17

Okay then.. I will write my reason of why people don't trust me when going into testing chambers. (this was last year (2010))

I was traitor, i think there were 5 or 6 persons alive. The detective planted a healthstation inside of the testing chamber... EVERYONE runs in there, of course i dont >:D I close the door and say in voice chat "goodbye" and then i gas them all xD it was so hilarious!

this was in district i think? The map with the police station with 2 horses outside.

#55 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,430 posts

Owner

Posted 22 January 2011 - 15:23

Lol ninja that's an epic win :D

LDT is LDT.

#56 Gio!?

Gio!?

• 3,427 posts

LDT Public Relations

• Steam:GioNL
  • LocationBleiswijk, South-Holland

Posted 22 January 2011 - 15:42

Lol nice ninja. Like if your trow a cookie in and say, GO THERE IS A COOKEH and then nomnomnomnom /0 BOOOMM!!

CAMPZONE______STEAMSKYPE______USER POLICY

#57 my_hat_stinks

my_hat_stinks

• 4,340 posts

Not a people person

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:40

Yesterday I was playing the thing, and got what I consider to be a pretty good kill (Mostly because it was rage-inducing :rolleyes:)

There was a small group of people at the back of the map, near the building with the washing machine, when suddenly a deagle fired
Since I knew Kazaki (At least, I think it was him...) was somewhere in the building, he was an immediate suspect (Untill I could check for bodies, of course)
So I run in, followed by the detective, and try to head upstairs.
But Kazaki came down and started body-blocking the stairs, with the window open behind him (In hindsight, he should have jumped out there instead of blocking ;))
So I squeeze past him, run upstairs, and find Dan's body in the middle cubicle, and shout a kos on Kazaki
Then I jump down the stairs, and land on Kazaki's head! Obviously I crouched and gave him a full point-blank shotgun blast to the top of his head :rolleyes:

And then through pm: "Rdm!" :D
He thought because there was other people in the building, he wouldn't be found out
He also thought I couldn't see the window from the bottom of the stairs, so I wouldn't be able to tell if someone jumped out :rolleyes:

It was fun

#58 Roach

Roach

• 497 posts

Regular User

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:47

YEsterday in the thing, it was the best round of my entire life :D.
At the begining I knifed somone in the building in the end of the map. (with the washing machinez)
He was standing at the window and earthwormed saw that (i think it was him, and i think i knifed kazaki)
So he came up, i was standing right by the corner.
i saw his flashlight, and hearing in his mic: nope. no one here.
0.5 seconds after he said that, i came out of the corner and headshotted him with the shotgun.
Then i burried the 2 bodys in those tunells (that lead to the flying ship)
No one ever saw it, asked for it.

after that i took his ak47.
I shot My hat in the small building next to the testing chamber (the buidling where the shotgun is and sometimes a Bloodsample)
Then The decective, blackheart and somone else came in the building and inspecting it.
i opened the door, start shooting in it, i managed to kill the decective and a innocent guy.
Blackheart escaped with near death health out of it.
i had 6 health over. jumped and shoot blackheart with the deagle.
It was epic luck, and the best round in my entire life.
I dindt know how the decective died, because i know i shot the guy in the front dead, the dec was near dead, maby blackheart shot him dead, and also i dindt know how blackheart got near death because i dindt hit him ( i think )

After that i came.

#59 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,701 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:54

I wasn't near death, you got a lucky headshot. :P I shot over the shoulder of the guy in the shed so you must have killed him. ^^

#60 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,701 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:56

*** Damage log:
13:11 - DMG: ๖ۣۜAw3گ0m3 ๖ۣۜM4گt3r [innocent] damaged Syondi [detective] for 107 dmg
13:11 - KILL: ๖ۣۜAw3گ0m3 ๖ۣۜM4گt3r [innocent] killed Syondi [detective]
13:14 - DMG: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] damaged ๖ۣۜAw3گ0m3 ๖ۣۜM4گt3r [innocent] for 148 dmg
13:14 - KILL: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] killed ๖ۣۜAw3گ0m3 ๖ۣۜM4گt3r [innocent]
13:17 - DMG: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] damaged [LDT] Hardcore Bob [innocent] for 148 dmg
13:17 - KILL: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] killed [LDT] Hardcore Bob [innocent]
13:20 - DMG: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] damaged 00razorjake01 [innocent] for 15 dmg
13:20 - DMG: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] damaged 00razorjake01 [innocent] for 15 dmg
13:21 - DMG: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] damaged 00razorjake01 [innocent] for 15 dmg
13:21 - DMG: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] damaged 00razorjake01 [innocent] for 15 dmg
13:21 - DMG: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] damaged 00razorjake01 [innocent] for 8 dmg
13:21 - KILL: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] killed 00razorjake01 [innocent]
13:23 - DMG: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] damaged Chennaz [innocent] for 148 dmg
13:23 - KILL: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] killed Chennaz [innocent]
13:33 - DMG: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] damaged [LDT] EarthwormEd [innocent] for 148 dmg
13:33 - KILL: [LDT] Blackheart [traitor] killed [LDT] EarthwormEd [innocent]
*** Damage log end.

I lol'd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users