Lol tripple headshot at 1 min ?

They were all standing around the health station, just took the opportunity. :P

Practically every kill with the deagle I have there was a headshot. :D

#22 my_hat_stinks

my_hat_stinks

• 4,340 posts

Not a people person

Posted 28 November 2010 - 23:30

DMG: [GFL] my_hat_stinks [ZF.GFL] [Traitor] damaged ^DiamondMan* [Innocent] for 1198 dmg
KILL: [GFL] my_hat_stinks [ZF.GFL] [Traitor] killed ^DiamondMan* [Innocent]

Discombobed him, while I was still holding it :)

#23 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:04

That is cool.
I love to do that with smokes as well.
People tend to ask about a suicide bomb, but you can also cook a incendiary made till it explodes.

LDT is LDT.

#24 my_hat_stinks

my_hat_stinks

• 4,340 posts

Not a people person

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:38

That is cool.
I love to do that with smokes as well.
People tend to ask about a suicide bomb, but you can also cook a incendiary made till it explodes.

Actually, it was kinda fail too, I was in a group near an edge and the only death was someone who flew off the other side of the building (From the middle of the group) :P

Edit: 200 posts

#25 EarthwormEd

EarthwormEd

• 2,645 posts

Wat is dat?

Posted 03 December 2010 - 15:33

damn, i lasted so long, haha right till the end. damn it XD what map was that on? clue? cant think of any other map where c4 would cause so much destruction :P

anyway, gj black.

#26 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,704 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 03 December 2010 - 16:05

Was only one C4 :P and the map was underground.

#27 Jackeh

Jackeh

• 3,570 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationBelfast

Posted 08 December 2010 - 22:20

I failed at the end of the round, but right before the fail came an epic win! XD
It went like this:
Detective and innocents had kill Earthworm Ed the traitor (Thanks to me knifing someone in front of him when he was AFK). Once he got back someone came in and saw the body and killed him. They then proceeded to take his C4. The detective thought it would be good to arm it, so he did, and set it for 10 minutes. Since traitors can cut any wire and disarm it, I decided to go take the C4.
Once I did, I went back to the group, and planted it in the bathrooms beside them. They didnt realise and it was set for 45 seconds.
I ran outta there and blew up at least 3 or 4 people xD

Posted Image

#28 Danbready

Danbready

• 3,510 posts

The Irish Guy!

Posted 10 December 2010 - 20:26

Nice, this was a combined effort by me and Blackheart on ttt_clue a while ago... Me and him started out the round, we both got a few sneaky kills each, he planted his C4 in the library and I thought that I would plant another c4 in the room beside it were there is a cupboard, I matched his time which was 37 secs or more and I started saying "DETECTIVE, C4 IN THE LIBRARY, YOU HAVE TIME TO COME AND SCAN IT"
He came along with the rest of the innocents, me and Blackheart run out of the room, they managed to disarm the c4 and 5 secs later they were all blown up by the second c4, epic round, flawless strategy !

Religion is like a penis;
It's good to have one, and you should be proud proud of it!
But don't go taking it out in public and don't go around shoving it down other people's throats...

#29 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,704 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 10 December 2010 - 20:36

-snip-

Indeed! :D

#30 Danbready

Danbready

• 3,510 posts

The Irish Guy!

Posted 10 December 2010 - 21:04

Wait, it wasn't you Blackheart :s
I forget who it was o.o

Religion is like a penis;
It's good to have one, and you should be proud proud of it!
But don't go taking it out in public and don't go around shoving it down other people's throats...

#31 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,704 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 10 December 2010 - 21:10

We've done something like that though :/

#32 EarthwormEd

EarthwormEd

• 2,645 posts

Wat is dat?

Posted 10 December 2010 - 23:18

I got a good round in clue a coupla weeks ago, and not with c4. beep was there but I don't think he would remember. He found my c4 in the ironing board and brought it in front of everybody to be scanned by the detective. At this point, its a 1v9, because my t teammate got caught after one kill. SSo i haedshot the detective, because thats the only choice i have, and manage to get away through the paintings, find a mac10 and drop the rifle, and blend in with the crowd while claiming it isnt me because i have a mac10. Then I finish off everyone else XD best round I'd had in a while. Ended up with 9 kills, out of a possible 10. :)

#33 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,704 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:31

On the thing, I had a good round as an innocent. Killed one traitor off easily and picked up a knife from them and then me and another person managed to take down beep and I got the poltergeist. So there was one single lonesome traitor left, he managed to kill everybody else off apart from me. I used the poltergeist to try and deter him away and during that time went atop of the testing chamber he ran towards me shooting, I threw the knife.. BOOM one dead traitor. :D

It was a pretty epic knife kill.

#34 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 28 December 2010 - 14:27

I've got a win here.

In underground,
I flung a barrel at a few guys and ran in with a huge. Result:
5 kills in 2 seconds. (And wounded ErLite)

00:35 | Traitor killed innocent | [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] was exploded by [LDT] psycix
00:35 | Traitor killed innocent | The Niffin was exploded by [LDT] psycix
00:36 | Traitor killed innocent | [LDT] Cyrill Jones was shot by [LDT] psycix using a H.U.G.E-249
00:37 | Traitor killed innocent | RAG Frag was shot by [LDT] psycix using a H.U.G.E-249
00:37 | Traitor killed innocent | [LDT] Hobanobaclypse was shot by [LDT] psycix using a H.U.G.E-249
00:39 | Innocent killed traitor | [LDT] psycix was shot by ErLite using a H.U.G.E-249

LDT is LDT.

#35 my_hat_stinks

my_hat_stinks

• 4,340 posts

Not a people person

Posted 28 December 2010 - 14:54

I've got a win here.

In underground,
I flung a barrel at a few guys and ran in with a huge. Result:
5 kills in 2 seconds. (And wounded ErLite)

00:35 | Traitor killed innocent | [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] was exploded by [LDT] psycix
00:35 | Traitor killed innocent | The Niffin was exploded by [LDT] psycix
00:36 | Traitor killed innocent | [LDT] Cyrill Jones was shot by [LDT] psycix using a H.U.G.E-249
00:37 | Traitor killed innocent | RAG Frag was shot by [LDT] psycix using a H.U.G.E-249
00:37 | Traitor killed innocent | [LDT] Hobanobaclypse was shot by [LDT] psycix using a H.U.G.E-249
00:39 | Innocent killed traitor | [LDT] psycix was shot by ErLite using a H.U.G.E-249

Barrel hax! :(

#36 Blackheart

Blackheart

• 4,704 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 30 December 2010 - 17:22

Fail or win? I killed two traitors in the process of my c4 but it doesn't show up nor attack my karma. >:3

Posted Image

#37 Hardcore Bob

Hardcore Bob

• 19,560 posts

I am the one who knocks.

Posted 30 December 2010 - 20:07

00:03 | Traitor killed innocent | cpt.heno was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a AK47
00:04 | Traitor killed innocent | racist man 3D was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a AK47
00:40 | Traitor killed innocent | †ShadowMaster† was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a AK47
00:43 | Traitor killed innocent | Beanst0100 was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a AK47
01:33 | Traitor killed innocent | Tucking Fypos! was stabbed by [LDT] Hardcore Bob
01:52 | Traitor killed innocent | Mens2000 [FIN](TGL) was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a MP5
02:14 | Traitor killed innocent | DDaavviidd133 was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a MP5
02:50 | Traitor killed innocent | [LDT] Danbreadandham was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a MP5
03:17 | Traitor killed innocent | -WNI-Dark400 was shot by [LDT] Hardcore Bob using a MP5
03:17 | Traitors won | The dastardly traitors won the round!

Look at the times too! :)

Nine kills without C4 and only one knife.

Twitter.png _____ steam-icon-32.png _____ lgfDCxv.png

Game Reviews | Gathers | Send me a PM [/size]

"If you cry because someone on the internet calls you a retard, you are a retard and should not be on the internet." - Psycix

#38 my_hat_stinks

my_hat_stinks

• 4,340 posts

Not a people person

Posted 02 January 2011 - 23:11

*** Damage log:
05:35 - DMG: RJS - RJNox.com [innocent] damaged DragonMJC [innocent] for 20 dmg
05:56 - DMG: Shadow (TB) [traitor] damaged [LDT] Gio!? [innocent] for 37 dmg
05:59 - DMG: Shadow (TB) [traitor] damaged [LDT] Gio!? [innocent] for 37 dmg
06:02 - DMG: [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] damaged Shadow (TB) [traitor] for 174 dmg
06:02 - KILL: [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] killed Shadow (TB) [traitor]
06:22 - DMG: |TaC| Manchild the 1st [traitor] damaged DragonMJC [innocent] for 28 dmg
06:23 - DMG: |TaC| Manchild the 1st [traitor] damaged DragonMJC [innocent] for 28 dmg
06:31 - DMG: [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] damaged |TaC| Manchild the 1st [traitor] for 174 dmg
06:31 - KILL: [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] killed |TaC| Manchild the 1st [traitor]
07:07 - DMG: SnowBlindz [traitor] damaged [LDT] Gio!? [innocent] for 37 dmg
07:07 - KILL: SnowBlindz [traitor] killed [LDT] Gio!? [innocent]
07:10 - DMG: [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] damaged SnowBlindz [traitor] for 47 dmg
07:11 - DMG: SnowBlindz [traitor] damaged [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] for 20 dmg
07:11 - DMG: [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] damaged SnowBlindz [traitor] for 21 dmg
07:12 - DMG: [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] damaged SnowBlindz [traitor] for 56 dmg
07:12 - KILL: [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] killed SnowBlindz [traitor]
07:13 - DMG: No [traitor] damaged [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] for 23 dmg
07:13 - DMG: No [traitor] damaged [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] for 23 dmg
07:15 - DMG: No [traitor] damaged [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] for 13 dmg
07:15 - DMG: No [traitor] damaged [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] for 13 dmg
07:15 - DMG: No [traitor] damaged [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent] for 23 dmg
07:15 - KILL: No [traitor] killed [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL] [innocent]
07:19 - DMG: [LDT] Hobanobaclypse [innocent] damaged No [traitor] for 37 dmg
07:19 - DMG: [LDT] Hobanobaclypse [innocent] damaged No [traitor] for 37 dmg
07:21 - DMG: [LDT] Hobanobaclypse [innocent] damaged No [traitor] for 37 dmg
07:21 - KILL: [LDT] Hobanobaclypse [innocent] killed No [traitor]

That's me killing traitors to save 2 people and avenge a third, then I shout out the fourth who gets killed :D

Left 1 v ~14 :rolleyes:
Took a while to get the last guy, though (I blame me being dead ;))

#39 Gio!?

Gio!?

• 3,428 posts

Forum Regular

• Steam:GioNL
  • LocationBleiswijk, South-Holland

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:06

Posted Image

Look at times ^^

CAMPZONE______STEAMSKYPE______USER POLICY

#40 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 05 January 2011 - 14:11

Just had the most exciting round of my life, AS INNOCENT.

I stacked up a few crates and got behind a few rocks on ttt_alt_borders
I sat there for a while, and people died all over the map.
I suddenly saw three people coming at me, and one started shooting. I figured I was the only one left.
After quickly hiding behind the rocks, I heard them saying "C4 it!" I had to get out of there.
I stacked up the crates again (possed by people that didn't really help) and jumped out of the rocks on the other side. Then I jumped into the underground, while running to the hole I had a small exchange of bullets with one of the traitors.
Camped down there, spawnkilled two traitors and ran off to somewhere else.
Then I got aboveground and went to hide somewhere. Sadly, I got raped by a turret, but the rest was epic.

LDT is LDT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users