GTA V Thread

• Please log in to reply
633 replies to this topic

#41 MrMcsqueezy

MrMcsqueezy

• 1,813 posts

The Chosen One

Posted 12 July 2012 - 19:33

Sorry Loadingue, haven't really been following the news that closely, was just making assumptions based on my opinion. :P

Edited by MrMcsqueezy, 12 July 2012 - 22:25.

Or as a philosopher once said "define a human, you can't, because all humans are unique. this is facts. end of story"

I have erectile disfunction.. I trust you guys to keep that confidential.

Livestreaming Regularly Bitches! (Click!)

#42 Kronasus

Kronasus

• 1,669 posts

Admin

Posted 20 August 2012 - 15:16

again new screenshots!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#43 Metadone

Metadone

• 3,173 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 20 August 2012 - 16:26

Miam !

Leader of Metaleak Community - Communaute league of legends - Recrutement CSGO - Team CSS

#44 Max

Max

• 3,257 posts

I like rusty stuff

Posted 20 August 2012 - 16:50

dat cheetah looks epic

look at the ugly one from SA in comparison :o

Spoiler

#45 Metadone

Metadone

• 3,173 posts

Forum Regular

Posted 20 August 2012 - 16:56

Ahah,

Look so old now, when it's not in my memories.

Leader of Metaleak Community - Communaute league of legends - Recrutement CSGO - Team CSS

#46 Le p'tit Liandri

Le p'tit Liandri

• 1,351 posts

Le petit Fromage

• LocationParis, France / Brussels, Belgium

Posted 20 August 2012 - 17:03

Maybe It's more old , but the map was awesome...

#47 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 20 August 2012 - 17:44

Iz good. If they manage to do better than GTA San Andreas, they are gods.
The most patient man in the world

#48 MrMcsqueezy

MrMcsqueezy

• 1,813 posts

The Chosen One

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:35

This is Rockstar Loadingue, give them any time period for the game and any type of game style, they will do it, and they will do it well. Hell, I even have to take back what I said about LA Noire a few months back. It actually really is a good game.

The new screenshots look really promising too, I mean, FUCKING JETS IN A GTA GAME. NOT SINCE SAN ANDREAS! :D

Or as a philosopher once said "define a human, you can't, because all humans are unique. this is facts. end of story"

#49 DaimonFrey

DaimonFrey

• 572 posts

Regular User

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:56

If it gives me as much wanderlust as GTA:SA.. I'm going to cry.
Dat plane.
I am the hammer, I am the right hand of the Emperor, the instrument of His will, the gauntlet about His fist, the tip of His spear, the edge of His sword.

#50 Psycix

Psycix

• 11,431 posts

Owner

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:46

Looks promising!

I wonder what the multiplayer capabilities will be.

LDT is LDT.

#51 MrMcsqueezy

MrMcsqueezy

• 1,813 posts

The Chosen One

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:50

Hopefully similar to GTA IV, or even better. With GTA IV there's a Free Mode for general fucking around in and team games too, like cops and robbers... which would be awesome with jets flying around everywhere... :P

#52 Max

Max

• 3,257 posts

I like rusty stuff

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:52

I actually don't expect too much of this game, i mean, look how they made GTA IV look good in trailers ETC, but it actually sucked compared to SA

#53 Attacus

Attacus

• 2,952 posts

aka Keith.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 13:02

I dont feel like GTA IV sucks tbh. But I wasnt a huge SA fan either.
Still, I'm really looking forward to it. Obviously I wont pre-order, but it's definitely looking promising.
How many ranked players did it take to deal with a simple RDM? 3-4 Trusteds and a Moderator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#54 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 21 August 2012 - 15:21

I actually don't expect too much of this game, i mean, look how they made GTA IV look good in trailers ETC, but it actually sucked compared to SA

The most interesting and appealing aspect of GTA IV, was the new possibilities given by the engine. It was the first GTA with a map that detailed, AI that complex, physics and ragdolls that realistic, graphics that good, etc. When you had started to play the game, you could see that everything you wanted, was there.

It was a bit of a disappointment however, that GTA IV didn't have those crazy missions you had in GTA San Andreas or GTA Vice City (Stories). Like FRAG once said, GTA IV was more of a test for the new engine. Now, they're going to make GTA V and give us:

1) some stuff we really want to see in a GTA (planes and crazy missions for instance);
2) some stuff we liked in GTA San Andreas (bycicles, touristic beaches, large and wild environments, including forests and mountains);
3) some stuff we'll see in a GTA for the first time (dogs, weapon customizations).

High expectations on my part.

#55 Valiant

Valiant

• 1,324 posts

Popo. Mr.Popo the nigger

• Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034856755/

Posted 21 August 2012 - 17:25

I believe the makers of GTA said that it will still be like GTAIV, more grim and less crazy then the previous ones.

Not a bad thing for me but I do look forward to the other things since I loved GTAIV the way it was, Sadly that I cannot afford preordering these games....(If I wanted crazy, I would get Saints Row).

No money complaint under here
Want to preorder SO much(War of roses, ARMA3,EUIV(Next year), A new Hearts of iron 3 expansion, East VS west, secretly COD:BLops2, and this) but all so expensieve :C

#56 Loadingue

Loadingue

• 5,695 posts

Never ever

Posted 21 August 2012 - 18:35

I believe the makers of GTA said that it will still be like GTAIV, more grim and less crazy then the previous ones.

I didn't hear about that, and believe me, I'm rather keen about GTA V updates. Also, from the trailer and the screenshots, it doesn't really looks like it'll be "more grim and less crazy".

#57 Valiant

Valiant

• 1,324 posts

Popo. Mr.Popo the nigger

Posted 21 August 2012 - 19:01

I didn't hear about that, and believe me, I'm rather keen about GTA V updates. Also, from the trailer and the screenshots, it doesn't really looks like it'll be "more grim and less crazy".

I am not entirely sure about it(Heard someone say it but not sure if it was official or just a prediction) but I do hope they do that side.. though.

Wont dislike it if it went into the 'lol wut' direction again though.

#58 FRAG

FRAG

• 6,278 posts

Not your normal S'H'A'R'K

Posted 22 August 2012 - 15:19

Leisure

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[FRAGleveldesign.com] "The home of FRAG"

76561197980033738.png

#59 Valiant

Valiant

• 1,324 posts

Popo. Mr.Popo the nigger

Posted 22 August 2012 - 15:30

Oh my god, that looks amazing!

#60 Chrillen

Chrillen

• 196 posts

User

Posted 22 August 2012 - 15:51

The most interesting and appealing aspect of GTA IV, was the new possibilities given by the engine. It was the first GTA with a map that detailed, AI that complex, physics and ragdolls that realistic, graphics that good, etc. When you had started to play the game, you could see that everything you wanted, was there.

It was a bit of a disappointment however, that GTA IV didn't have those crazy missions you had in GTA San Andreas or GTA Vice City (Stories). Like FRAG once said, GTA IV was more of a test for the new engine. Now, they're going to make GTA V and give us:

1) some stuff we really want to see in a GTA (planes and crazy missions for instance);
2) some stuff we liked in GTA San Andreas (bycicles, touristic beaches, large and wild environments, including forests and mountains);
3) some stuff we'll see in a GTA for the first time (dogs, weapon customizations).

High expectations on my part.

Ballad of Gay Tony remedied that, in my opinion. The most immersive city in a game yet, and the traditional not-completely-serious missions of the GTA series.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users