The Turtle Head Mafia!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Arex

Arex

• 410 posts

Awesome.

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:55

I'm going to be starting the first dedicated Mafia in our fair RP server; it's quite simple, this is a dedicated Mafia: You cannot join this mafia without first applying here and being accepted. Once that happens, you are free to join said mafia at any time.

Requirements to join:
- Must not be a new player to DarkRP
- Must not be a new player to LDT's Server
- Must know and comply with all of LDT's Rules and Regulations
- Must not have any bans on record for failing to comply with the Rules and Regulations

The main requirement however: The player MUST have a Turtle Hat, purchased from the Hat Shop.

This accomplishes two things: First of all, it means you must play on the server a significant amount of time in order to purchase the hat, and shows that you have been active on the server for a sufficient amount of time. It also weeds out any imposters; win win!

If you'd like to apply, please reply with your RPName ^^

#2 Jackeh

Jackeh

• 3,570 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationBelfast

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:42

Um..I can't afford the hat :L I have the LDT cap, I'd give myself points, but I don't know how, and don't think I'm allowed :3
):

#3 Arex

Arex

• 410 posts

Awesome.

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:49

Then earn the hat like everyone else, then apply :D

#4 FRAG

FRAG

• 6,278 posts

Not your normal S'H'A'R'K

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:55

Oh no's! another mafia? this should get interesting :D just hope you guys like the beer i usually sell at the clock and dont rob me all the time xD

Not applying but will be good to see this new mafia come alive ^_^

[FRAGleveldesign.com] "The home of FRAG"

76561197980033738.png

#5 Arex

Arex

• 410 posts

Awesome.

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:16

Well, this is a little bit different from the "West Side/East Side" Mafias; we'd take one of those as our official jobs, but would consider ourselves a group completely separate. Also, this mafia is OOC - The members are permanent. ^^

#6 Kronasus

Kronasus

• 1,669 posts

Admin

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:15

. Also, this mafia is OOC - The members are permanent. ^^

Explain. If you say it's OOC it doesn't excist IC. So whats the point.

#7 Arex

Arex

• 410 posts

Awesome.

Posted 20 April 2011 - 14:52

You misunderstand. It's OOC, similar to a bank - The members are dedicated and the member list is static outside of game; it doesn't change depending on what people feel like being.

#8 Jackeh

Jackeh

• 3,570 posts

Forum Regular

• LocationBelfast

Posted 20 April 2011 - 16:00

ooc wouldnt be the right thing to say, but i get what you mean. Its out of character, even if not ingame,you stay a part of the Turtle Head Mafia

#9 Arex

Arex

• 410 posts

Awesome.

Posted 20 April 2011 - 16:14

Yeah, you get the idea. My bad for using the wrong term, idunno what to call it >_>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users